Monday, March 30, 2009

Cold season...grrrrr!

Well, after years of not having a cold I finally got one! I woke up with no air coming out of my nose and....(well this is a little brutal but being a nurse this is normal talk and all you moms should have no problem with this either)...well let's just say yucky stuff around my nose! haha Oh yeah don't forget the throbbing pain in my sinuses either! I'm sure I looked super sexy for my husband this morning! haha I guess it's vit C and zinc for me! I forgot how draining they are. I feel blah!!!!!

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

i got that too! i am finally feeling better. most of the people i know that got it ended up with a sinus infection and i still have a cough.. it is a sucky bug thats floating around.

Brittney Harmon said...

goodness... maybe it's all that painting you've been doing. I say more wine and less work for you. Hope you feel better soon!!

Alicia King said...

Hey, you can't be sick- you save lives! LOL!

Kyle will be here tomorrow. YAY!!!!!!!

Don & Sonia said...

My cold turned into the flu! Yuck!! I stayed home from work for two days! I haven't stayed home sick in so long. I'm so glad your feeling better Becca!

Don & Sonia said...

I know I can't saves lives with snot running down my face! haha

Don & Sonia said...

I say yeah more wine!!!