Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Birthday March Madness!





























I kind of had a birthday weekend. On saturday we went out with some friends and family, and on sunday the whole family. It was so much fun!!! I couldn't ask for better friends and family. We went to a few places but one of the places we went to was a country bar in the Grand Sierra Resort. My friend Jenna and I were the only ones who went out and cut a rug! I did pretty good(cause I'm normally not a line dancer! ha), but in my defense she used to work there as a mustang girl(thats what the place is called! haha) doing all those dances. Don saw one of his friends that he used to hang out with when he lived in Tohnapah(I know I just butched that!) so that was really exciting for him! Good times...good times!

No comments: