Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Blissful life!


Life is tasty sweet. I feel so blessed in my life to be happy and independent. To be able to work hard and play hard. I owe a lot to the fact that Don wants me to do whatever makes me happy even if if doesn't really make sense. If it means going away for the weekend with my girlfriends, staying at home by myself reading my biographies with a glass of wine, taking ballroom dancing lessons, taking cool classes that has nothing to do with my degree(and overwhelming me...haha), painting everyroom in my house a different color, or wanting nothing but his attention for the whole weekend...he is very understanding. He's a big believer in doing what makes you happy. That simple. We should all live by that! I'm very happy that I am young, healthy, a hard worker(that plays even harder), intelligent(or I think so!!haha) that I have such a great life!

4 comments:

Brittney Harmon said...

I like to see people that like being married... and that enjoy life :o)

Alicia King said...

I LOVE this picture. We miss you two every single day. The only thing that makes it bearable is knowing you're happy and settled.

Glad you're back to posting more than once per semester!!

Don & Sonia said...

We miss you too!!!! Man I feel like it's been years! Oh wait...it has!!!

Don & Sonia said...

I like seeing happy married people too! There is too many bad things in the world right now to not be grateful for your owm life!