Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Christmas 2008











Christmas was so wonderful! I was the hostess with the mostest(LOL)! We had it at our house this year. It was a lot of fun cause Don built a fire outside and we pulled eachother on sleds with our quad! It was so cold that day!!! Dinner was amazing and as Alicia knows... I love linens!!!! Tablecloths, cloth napkins, napkin rings...ahhhh!! I'm drooling right now!!! I didn't get a pic of it because Don bought me a camcorder for x-mas so I was playing with that and not taking pics. Trust me though...it was pretty!!!LOL I actually didn't really take any pics at all. Just a couple. (:

1 comment:

Alicia King said...

Ha! When the Aussies were here, we had a formal dinner the first night. Thank goodness my grandmother's set of china is intact, because we had 12 people at the table. In the days leading up to their arrival, I was ironing napkins and coordinating table linens. I TOTALLY get your love affair:)