Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Our garden!

We are growing our own garden! There is nothing like the sweet taste of home-grown tomatoes! mmm...yummy! The tomato plants are getting bigger, our herbs(especially rosemary! I am a rosemary addict!!) are sprouting, and the other veggies are just getting started. Since it snows here like 8 months out of the year(LOL), we had to wait to put them in the ground. Our kitchen table does look like a greenhouse though!LOL Hopefully, I will get some good garden pics up soon!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Last week we started getting ripe tomatoes. YIPPEE!!! With the ban, we were concerned about thieves, but thankfully they were safe:)

Wish we had rosemary. Luckyyyyy................

-Alicia

Rebecca said...

I just got your e-mail about your blog! YAY! I love home grown tomatoes, I wish we were somewhere long enough to do that.

Anonymous said...

yawn. . . . . . waiting for new post. . . . . . . . . . zzzzz

Anonymous said...

This is an outrage. You call this a blog? This is no blog, this is a ghost town.

You're busy people with interesting lives.

BLOG ABOUT IT!!

-Your loyal readers

Don & Sonia said...

I know I am such a disappointment to my fellow bloggers!!!LOL I'm trying though and look a new post! Just wait I'll be super blogger in no time! I'll be throwing them out left and right!